07 November 1991

Fishbone and Primus at the Riviera

I remember being pretty excited about this show.  Both Fishbone and Primus were pretty big deals in our little world at the time.  Maybe this was a little past their prime as far as we were concerned, but still...

It seems likely maybe Johno and I had more friends there, and even more likely that Jen brought a friend or two of hers along as well (perhaps that Michelle M girl?).

Fishbone had an informal 'big booty contest' up on stage during their set.  It was embarrassing even then.  But thank grod at least i didn't see my little sister up there.

I do not remember seeing the Hard Corps, but I do have an ep by them, so maybe this is where I heard of them.  I do seem to recall buying a bootleg t-shirt outside the riv on the way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment